Room

I take a deep breath before opening the door to restaurant, bracing myself, preparing myself.

I glance around not seeing him. So I start to text him, I feel him suddenly and look up and he is standing there. My entire body tensed up and I swear I could feel every part of my body suddenly come alive. 

He walks up to me, I can't even remember what he said or what he whispered other than asking if I wanted to go to dinner or go up to the room. Immediately I knew, we would never make it through dinner. I needed him, alone. I opted for the room. 

Some background, he, Jason, was someone I dated when I was 21, I cannot even call him an ex technically because we were not in a committed relationship. We dated for months, and even at 21, our sexual chemistry was off the charts and I have never been that attracted to someone since him. When my husband passed away I reached out to him, because he too, had lost his wife a year and some months before. I figured if anyone would know what I was dealing with, it was Jason. However our chats quickly turned to something else and now, here we were face to face 10 days later.

The walk to the room and elevator ride was intense. He reached out to touch me and I felt like I had been branded and he stepped back reminding himself he was not supposed to touch me yet. 

He opens the door, and I step in and put down my things. Trying to calm myself but I swear every part of my body is so focused on him and what he is doing I can barely think straight, so I walk to him and kiss him. He starts guiding me to the bed right beside me and his hands are everywhere. My insides are absolutely pulsing and pounding with need, he smells amazing. I remember his smell, I had an idea of what he smelled like and it was exactly right. The cologne doesn't mask him. I would recognize him anywhere. He gets up and starts removing clothes and of course, I am just as eager and do the same leaving my bra and panties on. I think he should have the privilege of removing those, especially since what I am wearing is for him. As soon as we are undressed and he is back on top of me, kissing me and he does something, I had a feeling he was the one who did this and its always turned me on, he gently grabs my tongue into his mouth and sucks on it. I do not know why more people don't do this, he is the only one who has ever done this and it makes my insides melt. I cannot help but moan when he does it. He pulls down the top of my demi bra and grabs hold of my nipple with his mouth and sucks and pulls, my back arching. I grab him and kiss him again, I love kissing him but then he moves down my neck sucking and pulling gently on my skin, and I am twisting myself to get rid of the bra which he so generously helps me with. He presses himself against my pelvic area and I practically groan in need. I cannot remember the last time I have been touched... but I can remember his touch, his scent, his hands, his mouth, his body. I start kissing his neck, breathing him in and he pulls off my panties and goes straight to my pussy, Licking sucking pulling gently making me wild for him,  and I cum without barely any thought in mere moments. He doesn't stop and I cum again. His tongue grazing over my clit and sending all the feelings into me, every nerve ending firing off. I am practically screaming to stop, everything is so sensitive and he is on top of me and he is inside of me, now I can't help but cry out. The pain of having gone so long without sex is apparent but once he starts moving the pain is mixed with pleasure and I cum again. He feels so good inside of me, I am completely filled and the orgasms are rolling through me faster than I can process them thanks to the mixture of pain and intense pleasure.  

Comments